Sunday, January 25, 2009
January...it has turned out to be alot better than the past few months. The girls are getting so big and about to turn a new age!!! Whitney will be ONE on February 4th and Makenzie will be THREE on April 28th! Can you believe it!!! Also Miss Whitney has begun to walk! She started a couple of weeks ago but was only walking ever once in a while. Now she seems to get up and walk every chance she can! I hoped that she would be walking before her first birthday and she did!!! Makenzie is talking up a storm and some of the things she says just amazes me. She told Chance today "whats your problem?" It was the funniest thing. She is such a little lady and I have a feeling she is going to be so prissy later! Life is changing and I am very hopeful that we will adapt to everything in due time! Many kisses and hugs from the Diaz family and we hope to see you all real soon!!!
Labels: Family and Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















0 Thoughts:
Post a Comment