Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Living in Louisiana has been so much fun and busy!!! We are not here permanently yet but hope to be soon! The girls have been enjoying themselves as well because they have so many playmates! Last week we just hung out around the house and played with cousins! Easter we traveled to Lafayette and hung out with my family and the girls hunted Easter eggs! It was so funny watching them run around collecting all of the eggs! Trevor was there and he a Makenzie gathered most of the eggs! Trevor was so funny because he said that all of the eggs were his and he was running around a fast as he could to make sure he got most of them! Whitney only picked up the purple eggs for some reason and Kenzie ran around picking up all the eggs Trevor did not get! Bernard made etouffe and mom made the sides! Yum Yum is all I can say! Sunday we went to Chance's uncle for some family time and yummy Crawfish!!!! I think I have eaten boiled crawfish more in the past two weeks than I did last year! Good to be in LA! Yesterday we hung out around the house and played with the girls! Some how Whitney ended up with a mo hawk and kenzie with a month full of cookies!!! I posted pics from the last week or so, so check them out! I hope all is well and we hope to see you all soon! Lots of love from the traveling fools!!!













2 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

OH MY I have never seen so many dresses on the girls!! I LOVE IT!! Looks like yall are having fun without us :( Love yall and Miss yall!

Natalie C. said...

I love love love the girls in their matching dresses.