Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What can I say but that I love my little family! These pics are from this past weekend of us just hanging around the house! Kenzie also walked around in her pretty shoes that Aunt No-No gave her showing off her red toe nails! She loves it when I paint her toe nails!









4 Thoughts:

Natalie C. said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE PICS!!!

Unknown said...

Okay so peopel have told me that Alyssa and Makenzie look alike, But wow they really do...lol..We will have to get them together and do a photo shoot...Hope all is well. Both of the girls of course are beautiful!!! Talk to you soon.


Erin Nicholas

Natalie C. said...

YOU'VE JUST BEEN GIVEN THE BRILLANT BLOGGER AWARD. CHECK MINE OUT TO FIND OUT!

Unknown said...

he he he I meant to say Whitney...lol...my mind is gone since having my third I think Alyssa stole what was left of my Brain...lol...