Tuesday, July 22, 2008

One of my dearest and longest friend named Natalie watched the girls on July 1st because their sitters were on vacation. As you can tell by the pictures the girls had a great time playing with Caleb, Caitlin and Natalie! They sang songs, played games and played with many toys! Thanks so much Natalie and Michelle for helping me out that week! I truly appreciate all that you all have helped us with and we are truly lucky to have such great friends!
Makenzie and Caleb taking a break to eat
Can you imagine 4 kids under the age of 3!
Whitney and her new friend Caitlin
Muah!!

Love it!

Book time!
The handsome boy Caleb

She is so precious!

Here is a video of Kenzie and Caleb playing ring around the rosey. Kenzie got a little upset when Caleb got tired of playing! Too funny!

1 Thoughts:

Natalie C. said...

We had a blast too! I would do all over again, I love your girls!