Friday, September 12, 2008

I know it has been a while but we have been really busy!!! We are working alot and as you know having two kids to take care of leaves you little free time! I wanted to post these pics of the girls tonight because I may not be able to post pics for awhile considering we are about to be in the middle of a hurricane. These are the girls doing their thing and hangin out around the house! Whitney is getting so big, she probably weighs I would say about 18lbs! She is a big girl! She has also found something she really enjoys doing which would be crawling under coffee tables. Makenzie is becoming such a smart little girl! She says the funniest things that I would never expect and when she says them they are in perfect context! I love my girls and I love watching them grow!



















0 Thoughts: