Monday, March 2, 2009
I know this is late but I have been a little busy!!! The girls and I traveled down to the place we will soon call home to see their Daddy and attend a Baptism for the cutest little or shall I say biggest 8 week old baby boy, Reid! On Saturday on our way into Louisiana we stopped off at my Aunts house to see my brothers and sisters, Aunt Melain, Cousins, Papu and Manny Molly! They were having a Mardi Gras party!!! We had a great time hanging out and I was really happy to be out of a car with two toddler girls!! I am soooooo going to buy a portable DVD player for the next trip anyone who has kids knows why!!! That evening we went on to Pierre Part to see the man, Chance! We hung around his cousins house for a bit and then when we could stay awake no longer we headed over to Uncle Brad and Aunt Karen's house! By the way we appreciate everything everyone is doing and has done for our little family! We have the best family and friends! On Sunday we got up and went to church for mass and a Baptism. After the Baptism we went back to Buster and Brandi house for some conversation and spaghetti! When everyone left Chance and Buster took Makenzie and Reese Crawfishin. Makenzie had a amazing time hangin out with her daddy in a boat but unfortunately they only caught 4 crawfish. Maybe next time! I came back home on Monday and can I just tell you that 9:00 pm could not have come sooner! Tired was an understatement! Below are some pictures from our fun filled trip and there will be more to come!!!
Makenzie and Granny Ethel
Labels: Family and Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















0 Thoughts:
Post a Comment