Tuesday, March 17, 2009
It's official! We are officially moving!!! This week we are in Louisiana and loving life! We are staying in am amazing river house or "camp" of which we are truly appreciative to Chance's cousin for letting us stay here!!! The girls are having the time of their lives and I am enjoying some relaxing fun with Chance's wonderful family! Yesterday Chance and Buster took Makenzie and cousins fishing and guess what...she caught her first fish!!! Chance bought her a Dora pole and of course she had to catch a fish, Dora wouldn't have it any other way! On Sunday we went to a benefit for some awesome kids with a terrible disease to help raise money so they could go to a camp this summer. The event was really fun and the music was great! I turned on my laptop this morning in hopes that someone around us would have wireless Internet and they do so I am back on!!! Hope all is well and check out the pics from the last few days!!! Love ya'll!


Labels: Birthdays, Family and Friends, My Little Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















0 Thoughts:
Post a Comment