Friday, March 27, 2009

?. So I know it has been a while since my last post but I have to say we have been a little busy!!! Since I quit my job a few weeks ago the girls and I traveled down to our future town in Louisiana and back! We had such a great time and loved spending all of our time with Chance and family! It was relaxing and busy at the same time! The girls and there cousins are in the beginning stages of a beautiful relationship! Whitney got to ride in a boat for the first time and well she was not as excited as I was because as soon as the boat was in the water she was sleeping! So much for her enjoying the ride! We came back home last week and I have been packing up the house, which there always seems to be something I left out of its specific box! Trying to say organized while chasing around two girls is a difficult task! We will be leaving again to Louisiana for a week or so and than back again!!! We are truly becoming the frequent travelers!!! Hope all is well and love ya!!
















0 Thoughts: